Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When it rains, it pours

So this week has not been my favorite.  I have been feeling yucky during this pregnancy (worse than normal) so after a quick call to my doc on Monday, followed by a not so quick visit that night.  I could have some yucky problems.
My options:  1.  preeclampsia  2.  pregnancy induced hypertension (PIH) or 3. anemia

Since I am slightly anemic and my levels were low when I had my glucose test, they think that is the cuplrit behind my wonky vision and extreme exhaustion.  Tuesday I had to go in to have blood work done, to test it all.  The lab was closed Monday night, bummer.  So another trip to the doc was needed.  Bug number 1 woke up with PINK EYE on Tuesday morning!  Are you kidding me?!  Thankfully my pediatrician called in a prescription for me.  I just couldn't make it to one more appointment.  Today I had had to say goodbye to Rocket.  Rocket is our van.  Bug number 1 named him.  Rocket got hit a while ago at the Farmer's Market and he is getting fixed!  Yay!  But no van, in fact no vehicle for the day.  Goodness.  It has been a long week and it is only Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment