Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be Thankful for! I have been blessed with an AMAZING Hubby, 2 wonderful bugs and a sweet little pup. I love this time of year. I am especially Thankful this year...My cousin Rose, was shot in the chest in LA. She is alive! Not only did the bullet weave its way through her body, but she is well on her way to a full recovery. She has been amazing through this whole process. I am so glad that not only is she still with us, but sharing God's love as she recovers. It is such a great reminder that although family can be irksome, especially during the holiday season, life is short and to love and appreciate one other while we are placed on Earth. For Thanksgiving our Family gathers at my Grandpa's for feasting and fun. Each year we watch the Detroit Lions attempt to play football-one day they will figure it out, and then head to the table. I made my first Turkey ever! It was delicious!! I was so nervous that it wouldn't turn out, but it was easy-peasy! I followed this recipe and it was awesome.



My Grandpa and I lifting the bird out.




Me and My First Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment