Friday, November 20, 2009

Really?

This morning the bugs were playing in their room while I was getting ready. A pretty normal situation. Lulu was also in the room with the kids. Sometimes this happens sometimes it doesn't. It really depends on it bug number 1 lets her in the room or not. Well, unfortunately for Lulu, bug1 wanted to play this morning. I was packing our bags and getting ready to head our for a massive day of grocery shopping (at least 4 stores!). Everyone was ready, so I thought. I walked in the kids room to get their shoes on and go, and what did I find!!! Bug1 COVERED in Vaseline. I just stood there, I had no idea what to do, and then I just started laughing. And then I looked and Lulu was COVERED in Vaseline. Lulu had this look of "you let me play in here, and do you see what THIS kid did to ME?!" Poor puppy. Of course, I had no idea what to do, so I started laughing even harder. I grab bug1 and Lulu and tossed them in the bathroom. Bug2 managed to stay fairly clean and just had a chunk on his cheek. There was some down the side of our Alligator stuffed animal and that was about it as far as the room. I went back into the bathroom and had forgotten to take the Vaseline away from bug1, so she was putting more on Lulu. Apparently Lulu had a dry coat and bug1 was helping out. Well, needless to say about 100 paper towels later and 2 baths for Lulu we are all nice and clean. Note to self: take the Vaseline OUT of the room BEFORE letting the kids play in there!


Poor Lulu Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment