Monday, October 5, 2009

M2M Jackpot!

So I was at a Mom 2 Mom sale this weekend...actually I worked the sale and helped coordinate it (my MOPS group put it together). It was a crazy crazy day! We had over 50 tables and about 650 people come through our doors to shop! YIKES! The bonus is that I was able to sell our travel swing. Yeah! Neither bug really was a fan of the swing so we had this brand new swing that has been used about twice. I also got some great winter clothes for bug number 2 and a stinking cute Halloween costume! He is going to be a monkey. (he he!) All together I made out like a bandit. But the best purchase that I made (possible ever) for the bugs was bug number 1 got a tea set. It is so adorable and she LOVES it. She makes coffee and tea and cookies, and pretends for hours! Score!!

The Breakdown:
Costume, 2 pair shoes, brand name shirt: $10.00
3 brand name outfits, brand name shirt, brand name (new with tags) sweater: $14.00
shirt and dress: $2.00
tea set: $8.00
shoes and leap pad: FREE! (woot!)

Total spent: $34.00
Money made from swing: $30.00

So money I actually spent: $4.00!

That is how you work a M2M sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment