Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge-Day 1

I thought that I would start this on June 1st.  Seemed kind of fitting, new month, new challenge.  We will see how it goes...

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Well, I am Katherine Bontempo (aka bontymama)
Here is a most recent picture, my friend Theresa took it.  Isn't she awesome!  :)


1. I LOVE reading
2. I have read the entire Harry Potter series more times that I care to admit (and currently reading it)
3. I really love coffee, good coffee.  yum.
4. I have recently started drinking my coffee black, crazy I know, but I am really liking it.
5. I don't like feet, please keep yours to yourself. 
6. I knew the moment I saw my husband, he was it.
7.  I have had 3 babies in just over 3 years!
8.  I have been to more places outside of the US than inside the US
9.  I love to travel.
10. I make my own baby food and think that it is great.
11. I am a recent cloth diaper-er and can't go back, man is it addicting!!!
12. My dog is from Louisiana, that's her name.  She is a Katrina pup.
13. Salty over sweet.
14. I like living healthy.
15. I play to win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment