Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cloth Freedom

Can I just tell you friends, that I absolutely LOVE, love, love, love cloth diapering!  I know that I shared that I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cloth diapers and I have not been let down.  I have been using cloth for a couple months now and a couple key things that I have discovered:

1.  It is great!
2.  The poop is not as bad as I thought (especially when you use a paper liner for the older baby poops)
3.  Cloth wipes are ACTUALLY easier with cloth diapers than disposable wipes.
4.  The laundry doesn't really make a difference to my day-to-day activites
5.  It is slightly addicting!  I want more.  They are so cute and fun!  :)

Enjoying a lazy morning in pj's and diaper! 

Bug #3's first cloth diaper experience!  Cute little fluffy bum!

1 comment: