Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cleaner of the Year


I just love this stuff!   We have been using Nature's Miracle since we got our dog Lulu.  She is a 15lb Rat Terrier/Dachshund Mix that we rescued from Louisiana after Katrina.  I was working with FEMA doing disaster recovery work and brought home a puppy when I was done.  We tried NM after a couple doggy training accidents and it has been a household staple ever since.  It gets rid of every sort of stain and spill!
LOVE IT!  The best part is, if you have an animal or kid have a bathroom accident it ACTUALLY gets rid of the SMELL!!  So awesome.  I used some today on a stain on our van carpet that was there when we bought it and it came right out.  SWEETNESS!  Gotta love the miracle! 

Lulu


 *Nature's Miracle is available online or at your local pet store.  I purchase it at Petsmart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment