Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Celebration

What a busy weekend!  It was one of those non-stop kind of weekends, but a really good kind.  Chris and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this weekend!  Yay for marriage!  Our actually anniversary (Feb. 5th) didn't go so hot.  Both bugs were sick.  Number 2 had a fever and cut 2 teeth while bug #1 fed off his crankiness resulting in two very tired and cranky kids and a very exhausted mama.  Chris was running late home from work.  Not what I had planned.  But you know, while all this was happening, I became more grateful for a "typical day" anniversary vs. a "special day" anniversary.  I got married for the marriage, not the anniversaries.  Life can either make our marriage stronger or break it down, depending on our choices and responses.  I am so grateful for a husband who is willing to work on our marriage and protects it.  Thanks babe!  Here's to another five!!  Cheers!

 
February 5, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment