Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Am I Crazy?

I received an email from a dear friend today asking me that question; am I crazy? Often I ask myself that question as well. There are those moments as Moms where all seems to be complete and utter chaos with no hope of ever returning to civilized life. You know those moments when you would like nothing better to throw your kids out the window! When you haven't showered in a few days, and the only words that you have uttered are "no, no, no!" or "stop that, get down, don't throw!" Those are some of the roughest days. I am always grateful on those days for my girlfriends. The wonderful women in my life who understand what it means to raising children and can empathize with me and don't judge me for my shortcomings. So take a moment and go hang with your girls. Join a book club, get some coffee, join your local MOPS. Find a way to keep yourself centered, so you don't end up throwing your bugs out the window! And no you are not crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment